Mark + Lindsie's Wedding

Last week I shot my first, full wedding, for friends Mark and Lindsie. The wedding was at the Hoyt Sherman in Des Moines. Now, I love black and white, but the building and rooms were so beautiful, I actually used a minimal amount, because the colors were so lovely.

For example, the dresssing rooms with Lindsie:

DSC_0134

DSC_0160


There was beautiful stained glass doors right outside of the gallery that we took photos in front of:

DSC_0207


The guys taking portraits outside (it also was a really gorgeous day for October 31 in Des Moines, perfect for a wedding.)

DSC_0248

And lastly, Mark and Lindsie taking their first dance. The reception was at West End Salvage, which was photogenic in a really different way, and I got to use more black and white there.

DSC_0490

0 comments:

Post a Comment